Our Areas of Expertise:
Providing consultancy services to domestic and foreign companies. Preparation, negotiation and signing of all contracts (English, Turkish) to which the company is a party, to formulate contract making policies, principles and form requirements according to the types of contract, to follow up the contractual tax, insurance and collateral transactions and provide necessary information, to provide documentation and archive management. Preparation of legal, commercial and financial risk analysis of contracts.
- Developing and implementing tender management strategies, preparing tender document.
- Follow-up of tender processes and interpretation of contracts. (The relationship between public administrations and private law)
- Company incorporation, mergers and acquisitions. (Commercial Law, Corporate Law) • Conflicts arising from contracts. (Litigation, Arbitration and Enforcement)
- Tax Cases. (Within the scope of Law No. 213 and related legislation.) • Disputes arising from Real Estate Law. (Within the scope of real estate legislation)
- Disputes arising from the Labor Law No. 4857, the Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331, and the Law on Trade Unions and Collective Bargaining Law No. 6356, ensuring the training of units within the law. Informatics Cases. (Disputes within the scope of Law No. 5651)
- Criminal Cases. (Law no. 5237, disputes within the scope of Law no. 5271) • Disputes under the Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artworks.
- Decree Law No. 556 on the Protection of Trademarks. (TPE)